Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Canon EF 50mm Offers a natural perspective along with a fast maximum aperture. It is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- The standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77mm
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high-speed auto-focusing as well as full-time manual focusing capability
- f/1.4mm(maximum aperture)
- 8 rounded diaphragm
- 10.23 oz/290g