Realme 7i 4GB, 128GB price in Kenya
- 4G bands 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41 – ONLY compatible with GSM Networks like AT&T and T-Mobile
- Screen: 6.5 inches | 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density) | Corning Gorilla Glass
- Performance: 128GB 4GB RAM | Android 10, Realme UI | Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) | Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) | Adreno 610
- Cameras: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF | 8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm | 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable | Fast charging 18W
- International Model – No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers. Please check with your carrier for compatibility before purchase, Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Realme 7i 4GB RAM 128GB ROM
Realme 7i 4GB RAM 128GB ROM best price in Kenya. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels. Realme 7i is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Realme 7i runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme 7i supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 7i on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.1 aperture.
The Realme 7i runs Realme UI based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card with a dedicated slot. The Realme 7i is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Realme 7i measures 164.10 x 75.50 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 188.00 grams. It was launched in Fusion Green and Fusion Blue colours.
Connectivity options on the Realme 7i include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.