Samsung Galaxy A13 – 4GB – 128GB price in Kenya
- Chipset: Exynos 850 (8nm)
- Operating System: Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Rear Camera: Quad, 50MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Selfie camera: Single, 8 MP
- Storage: 4GB RAM 128GB Internal Storage
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, 15W Fast Charging
The A13 design isn’t particularly refined, it looks more or less like what you’d expect if asked to draw a generic Android phone. The Glass front got thick bezels surrounding a 6.6-inch display, complete with teardrop notch and extra-thick chin. It is built of plastic back and the frame is also plastic. The design is terrific.
The photo capabilities of Samsung Galaxy A13 does not disappoint at all. The 50MP, 5Mp, 2MP and 2-megapixel modules retain an abundance of detail during daytime shooting, without forcing photos to be buried in noise and other artefacts. The Selfie Camera is also legit. The 8MP front camera has the capability to shoot very detailed images. The images are well sharpened and the colour is well balanced. Generally the Samsung Galaxy A13 camera is quite spectacular.