SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive 128GB for iPhone and iPad
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 Interface
- USB Type-A & Lightning Connectors
- Password Protect Your Files
Never run out of space on your iPad or iPhone while using this SanDisk iXpand flash drive. The Lightning connector provides super-fast transfers, letting you stream movies and music directly from the drive to your device. Manage this 128GB SanDisk iXpand flash drive’s content remotely by using the iXpand Sync mobile app to store, organize or transfer data.
Get extra storage for your iPhone and iPad and Computers
Designed to be the perfect companion for your iPhone, the iXpand Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and even lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into your computer so you can easily move your stuff where you want it. The Flash Drive also includes encryption software that lets you password-protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices.
- Free Up Space Fast! – Free up space on your iPhone or iPad quickly. Simply plug in the Lightning connector and you can easily move photos, videos, and other files off your device and onto the drive. From there, you can transfer the files onto a Mac computer or PC or store them on the drive.
- Automatic Photo Backup – Set the iXpand mobile app to automatically back up your iPhone or iPad camera roll anytime the drive is connected. No need to manually select which photos to back up. Every time you plug it in, it does the work for you.
- Watch Your Videos On The Move – The iXpand Flash Drive supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive, making it a terrific travel companion.
- Works With Most Cases – The iXpand Flash Drive is designed with a flexible connector to plug directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove your case.
- USB 3.0 High-Speed Transfers – Plug the drive into your computers USB 3.0 port and you can transfer files in a flash.
- iXpand Mobile App – Available from the App Store, the iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage your photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats directly from the drive